The Details of Syllabi
and Teaching Material developed is given below:
At the Institute of Management
Studies, University of Indore
- Courses of Diploma in International Business:
- Globalization of Business.
- Economics for International Managers.
- International Financial Management.
- International Marketing Management.
- Import Export Documentation.
- International Human Resources Management.
- Product Management course for the MBA
final year Marketing Specialization students (This course
is taught at very few institutes in India).
- International Business Specialization Developed
for MBA students:
- International Logistics.
- International Strategic Management.
- International Business.
- Export Procedures and Documentation.
- India’s Foreign Trade.
- International Project Management.
Other than developing details material for all the above
mentioned courses, I have also developed courses in Masters
in Financial Management, Masters in Tourism Administration,
Masters in Advertising and Public Relations, Masters in Distance
Education programs launched by University of Indore.
At All India Management Association
(AIMA), New Delhi
Full Study Material was developed for all
the courses mentioned below:
- Courses for Diploma in Retails Management.
- Management Functions and Behavior.
- Fundamentals of Retailing.
- Essentials of Marketing.
- Customer Attraction and Management.
- Merchandising Management and Pricing.
- Managing Retail Operations.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Courses for Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- Principles & Practice of Pharmaceuticals Marketing Management.
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Distribution Management.
- Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Issues.
- Fundamentals of Physiology/Pharmacology and Microbiology.
- Pharmaceutical Promotion and Advertising Management.
- Strategic Management and International Marketing.
I have edited all the teaching material published
and revived for all the 120 subjects of PGDM program with specialization papers in Marketing, Finance,
HRD, International Business and IT.